Today is Thanksgiving Eve and I could not be more excited about the next few days. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays and I am looking forward to it. I am thankful that I will get to:
– Spend quality time with my family
– Enjoy conversations with people that I do not get to see often.
– The Thanksgiving meal. I may be a bit biased but I think my mom’s cooking is the best. I only hope I can cook like she does one day.
– Shopping and the hustle and bustle of the Christmas season.
– Watch football with the family. I am addicted and I love it! 🙂
What things are you looking forward to about the holiday?
Leave a Reply