Two weeks ago, Pastor Pete Wilson of Crosspoint Church in Nashville preached a wonderful message on gratitude and at the end of it challenged each of us to share five things that we were grateful for every day for five days. This was known on social media as#5for5CP. Below are some things that I shared each day. If you are alive, you have something to be grateful for. Spend some time today thanking God for the gifts he has blessed you with.
#5for5CP – Day 1
1. I am super thankful for the friendship and sisterhood I share with @sara_at_mimibellas. Thankful for the continued encouragement she gives to me each day and the truth she speaks in my life. #bestfriends #kindredspirits
2. Encouragement from the word – Psalm 119
3. Good books – My current read is “What Keeps You Up at Night” by Pete Wilson.
4. Diet Coke with Lime – #itsthelittlethings
5. Good music – I have the album “Little Songs” by Jon Guerra on repeat! So good!
#5for5CP – Day 2
I’m so grateful for all of my furbabies! 🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
1. Lucy Lou
4. Anne Girl
5. Rowdy Girl
#5for5CP – Day 3
1. Days like today spent by the pool
3. My recovery. 2015 has been a hard year so far for my health but God is restoring me and bringing healing in His time.
4. My current view. Such a beautiful day!
5. Sunshine 🔆🔆🔆
#5for5CP Day 4 –
1. The dear friendship I share with @caseyrummy! So thankful God allowed us to be friends. I love your weekly visits with Malakai. They encourage me every time and also keep me sane haha! Love you! 💜
2.Malakai – love this little guy so much! He brings me constant joy!#ThursdaysWithMalalkai
3.Strawberry Lemonade from McDonalds – my weekly treat from @caseyrummy! Delicious!
4.Dinner brought to me by my dad from my favorite local restaurant, Jans! Love their chicken and their salads! So good.
5. Encouragement from the Word today! Philippians 3:13-14
#5for5CP Day 5 –
1. I’m forever grateful for the wonderful and Godly parents that I have been blessed with. So thankful to have them as my best friends. Thanks for never leaving my side this year, and for taking such good care of me while I’ve been sick. Also, most importantly thanks for being examples of Jesus in my life. Love you! 😘
2. Family – Love you all! 💜
3. Life – 2014 and 2015 have been extremely tough due to some health issues and I am so thankful for the gift of of being alive. Thankful to Jesus for the joy of today.
4. Hebrews 6:19 ⚓
5. Prayers and encouragement from friends – Thanks to all of you who have prayed, encouraged, and supported our family during this season. We are thankful for and love you all.